3 Agile Roles are:
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- Development Team
Scrum Master is a facilitator for an agile team to implement and follow agile practices.
- Mentors and coaches the teams on scrum theory and practices.
- Enable collaboration and cooperation between team members, roles and functions.
- Facilitate meetings
Product Owner drives the product from business perspective.
- Represents the business
- Creates product vision and communicate it with the team
- Prioritize the product features
- Take decisions
- Negotiates with the team to develop the product as per the business needs
Development Team develop the product by implementing the required features. It will be cross-functional team.