Defines the purpose of creating the product and it continuously guides and motivates the teams.
Precise, realistic and time bound targets that need to be achieved in order to fulfill the Product Vision.
Plan of actions of how a product will develop and evolve over time.
Consists of product features and functionalities that are intended to address the needs of the business/user.
Group of functionalities that deliver a business value.
Description of a functionality that is desired by the end user.
Provides an incremental value in the form of a working product. A release consists of multiple iterations. Typically 2-3 months.
A subset of Product Backlog that is expected to be added in the coming release.
- Basic building block of agile practices
- Standard, fixed length timebox
- Deliver incremental value in the form of working product
- Recommended duration is 2 weeks
- Implements user stories
- Subset of Release Backlog
- Set of user stories in the specific iteration