SVS defines how the components and activities of an organization work together to enable value creation. Opportunities and demands trigger activities in an SVS that lead to creation of value.
Components of SVS
- Guiding principles – principles or recommendations to guide an organization.
- Governance – means by which an organization is directed and controlled.
- Service Value Chain – set of interconnected activities that an organization performs to deliver a valuable product.
- Practices – set of organizational resources designed for performing work
- Continual improvement – organizational activity to ensure that organizations’ performance consistently meets stakholders’ expectations