Enterprise Design Thinking is a custom made approach for large, distributed teams to assist them quickly deliver human-centered outcomes to the market.
Terminologies of Enterprise Design Thinking
Principles guide day-to-day work.
- A focus on user outcomes
- Continuous reinvention
- Diverse teams
Understand the present and envision the future.
- Observe – design research: interview users, watch them work, test ideas
- Reflect – discuss, synthesise learnings and synchronize movements
- Make – ideas
Practices for enterprise team alignment
- Hills – Who, What and Wow (differentiation) statements about the user
- Playbacks – regular exchange of feedback to be on the same page
- Sponsor Users – real users to provide information and feedback