Skip to content
» Potential benefits of taking a user-centered approach to design
Potential benefits of taking a user-centered approach to design
- Reduce the chances of a product/service getting failed in the market
- Improve the competitiveness of the product/service in the market – customers will prefer your product over the other products.
- Increase sales/revenue
- Saves time and money – a badly designed product/without considering the user will cost money and time for the business as the product may become a failure or it may have to be redesigned.
- Improves the reputation and credibility of the brand.
- Reduce marketing expenses
- Decrease support of after sales costs that could incur for a badly designed product/service
- Reduce training costs that would require for a badly designed product
- Reduce documentation costs that would require for a badly designed product
- Increase the number of returning customers.
- Reduce number of user errors
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Reduced learning time for the users