- A situation in which two people can not agree on the actions that one person takes or he/she doesn’t want the other to take.
- Appearance of difference – difference of opinions, of interests.
- Disagreement between two or more individuals or groups, with each individual or group trying to obtain acceptance of its views or objectives over others.
- Begins when one party senses that another party has or is about to affect negatively something to the first party cares about.
- Conflicts shows a struggle or contest between people with opposing needs, ideas, beliefs, values or goals.
- Conflicts can escalate to non-productive results or can be positively resolved and lead to quality final products.
Competitive strategy in which one party gains only if the other party loses something. Also known as win-loss bargaining